Regardless of where you live, aside from sunscreen,there are just some things you need to survive summer in style. Five must-haves are:
1) A lightweight versatile tank like this one from Romwe is perfect and so is the price -$9.99
2) A pair of platform espadrilles will give enough height, but the even platform keeps you stable and your feet comfortable on those hot days. The pair shown are sold out, but these are similar, similar, and similar.
3) Teleties. If you don’t have Teleties you are missing out on a great cause-based product that will keep you cool and stylish this summer whether you are at the pool, exercising or just running errands. In this post and some of my recent Instagram posts, you might have noticed these colorful bands on my wrist, they are actually hair ties. Click here to read more about this great product. In the pictures below you will see some on my wrist and then in my hair. It was a little windy and I was getting “big hair” so I had to pull my hair back.
4) A great tote like this cork one from Mud Pie. Add a monogram for a fun, personal touch.
5) Comfortable pull-on skirt. I found this one at Marshalls in NYC for $16. They had a nice selection of skirts. Check out your local store for budget-friendly options. Old Navy and Target have some great options too.
Big hair, don’t care. Seriously, the wind really added some volume. Thank goodness for Teleties (see below).
Hope you have an awesome summer!