1. I purchased my first pair of Jimmy Choo shoes with money my husband and I earned from owning and operating an Italian ice cart a baseball field.
2. My husband loves me despite my corny sense of humor. An example of what makes me laugh…a picture of a cat wearing eye glasses and a bow tie with the caption “Meow you doin’?”
3. I am afraid of birds.
4. Birds stalk me. No, I’m not joking. I have the most odd encounters with birds. A huge bird landed on my car while I was in the Starbucks drive thru. It stayed on the hood of my car until I got up to the cashier’s window. I have a picture to prove it.
5. I was diagnosed with Young Onset Parkinson’s Disease when I was 34 years old.
6. I had brain surgery last year to manage the symptoms of Young Onset Parkinson’s Disease.
7. I did not fly on an airplane until I was 22 years old.
8. I have a dulled sense of smell. So if I can smell something it must be really bad.
9. I am a shoe addict. Shocking, I know.
10. My favorite color is green, but orange is a close second.
11. Sushi is awesome. I would eat it every day if I could.
12. I took four years of French, but cannot fluently speak it. However, I can greet you, ask you your name and identify body parts.
13. I’m a Team Fox fundraiser for the Michael J. Fox Foundation.
14. I am an attorney, but no longer practice law.
15. There are no “chance” meetings in life. We were supposed to meet for a reason.
16. I’m slightly OCD and a perfectionist.
17. My favorite place to visit in New York is the Bergdorf Goodman shoe department.
18. Candy is not a weakness for me with the exception of peanut M&M’s. Give me a bag and it’s over.
19. I am a consultant for Rodan + Fields .
20. I am a very private person so this post is quite the challenge for me.
21. It does not matter how long we have been friends, I will be loyal to you.
22. I love meeting new people and hearing their stories.
23. My biggest fashion challenge is that I love winter clothes – jackets, coats and sweaters, but it rarely gets cold where I live. See number 30.
24. My husband and I met during a job interview.
25. Contrary to Harry’s position that a man and a woman cannot just be friends, my husband and I were truly friends for two years before we started dating. (BTW: I’m referring to Billy Crystal’s character in the movie When Harry Met Sally.)
26. If I could, I would travel all the time.
27. My favorite adult beverage is the perfect dirty martini, but it’s very difficult to find someone who can make a good one.
28. The best day of my life was the day my son was born. He is incredibly witty and compassionate. He makes me laugh every day.
29. I’m incredibly clumsy. I frequently trip over things and walk into inanimate objects,
30. I was born, raised, and currently live in Florida.